Sunday, August 25, 2013

OOTD #1

I have never been one of the most "fashionable" girls. I'd wear what I thought was comfortable and not just pleasing to the eyes of others. This doesn't mean that I wore just jogging pants and big shirts but.. I could've been prettier. Maybeee... half a year ago or so I decided to do something about it-
I began embracing my femininity.

This will be my very first OOTD post and I hope you will follow me on my adventures through becoming more fashionable.

Today's outfit is a loose shirt, a high-waisted skirt, and leggings~
Not only does this look pretty, it also is  very comfortable. 
I know not all high-waisted pieces are nice to wear for a long time so try to go for something with a very elastic edge.
The shirt actually goes all the way down and could be used as a long shirt itself but I liked to "hide" it today. It's quite loose and looks great if you tuck it up a little above the edge of the skirt.
The leggings were some sort of safety precaution because my skirt was rather short. I'm still getting used to skirts!

Tips and ideas will be welcomed with open arms!
What do you think of this look?
 (╹◡╹) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top