Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Halloween Tutorial - Broken Porcelain Doll

Hello lovelies! 

I can finally show you the fruits of my hard work the past week!
I have made my very first Youtube video and I'm super excited to share it with you guys.
It isn't just a normal video, but actually a Halloween Make-up Tutorial! 

Broken Porcelain Doll
Do go on Youtube for a better view and for a chance to show it in HD


❤ Products used ❤

Eyeliner: Exaggerate Eye Liner #003 Glossy Black from RIMMEL 
Mascara: Volume Mascara from Biocura
Eyeshadow: 88 Original Palette from COASTALSCENTS
Angled brush: from EcoTools
Eyeliner pencil: Truly Brown from GOSH
Eyeliner pencil: White from GOSH
1st pair of lashes: Demi 120 Black from ARDELL
2nd pair of lashes: Feathered #053 from FOREVER21
3rd pair of lashes: Lashes nr.3 from Depend
BB Cream: Perfect Cover B.B Cream NO.21 from MISSHA
Concealer: Match Perfection 010 Ivory from RIMMEL
Powder: All-In-One Face Base 035 from Bodyshop

Note that I was unable to name the fluffy brush, the big fluffy brush, the red lipstick, the lipgloss, and the white eyeshadow. I am truly sorry for that but I do think you can easily find these by yourself ^o^

The wig is called Bomshell from the Farrah collection at GothicLolitaWigs.com, but it appears to me they changed the model a little since I bought it two years ago. However, the new one still looks a bit like this and if you're not satisfied, you can always look it up on ebay (or find another wig). The choice is yours!


❤ Pictures 
(Beware of the derpy faces coming up)
  



See the 3D effect under my eyes? Pretty cool eh?



 

   Okay enough of this!

❤ Thanks ❤

Also, like I wrote in the description bar; I want to thank my friends for helping me out with this. Thank you so much Yunkang and Ryan for giving me ideas and for reviewing the design while I was still in my creative phase and huge thanks to Amir for teaching me how to make the cracks and holes look more realistic.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have in the comments box
Good luck and have fun!
~Lucy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top