Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ibuybeauti are looking for bloggers!

If you're reading my blog, you're probably into make-up and perhaps you are a blogger yourself. Well then, my dear reader, listen up!
Have you ever read a post on another beauty blog and thought: "Wow, I wish I could blog for a company one day"? Well now might just be your chance! 

Ibuybeauti is a website selling Korean make-up and the people who run it are currently looking for 10 new beauty bloggers - one of those could be you

Sounds good? Why not apply? 
All you have to do is to send a mail to beautifanblog@gmail.com and tell them this:

                       • Name:
                       • Age:
                       • Country:
                       • E-mail:
                       • Blog address:
                       • Skin type:
                       • A link to your best beauty review:
and at last,
                       • A brief self-introduction:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The application period runs from February 3rd - February 18th.
On February 20th the lucky winners will be announced!
You can read more about the blogging-program HERE 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I already sent my application, now it's your turn~
Good luck to us! 
 ❤ 

4 comments:

  1. Uuuh~ this sounds nice! ^__^
    Thanks for posting, perhaps will apply too. :D

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog. :) Your blog is cool.
    I follow you. ^^

    itscutebubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweet Airu, I am following you too ^^ <3

      Delete
  3. Sounds interesting! : )

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top