If you're reading my blog, you're probably into make-up and perhaps you are a blogger yourself. Well then, my dear reader, listen up!
Have you ever read a post on another beauty blog and thought: "Wow, I wish I could blog for a company one day"? Well now might just be your chance!
Ibuybeauti is a website selling Korean make-up and the people who run it are currently looking for 10 new beauty bloggers - one of those could be you!
Sounds good? Why not apply?
All you have to do is to send a mail to beautifanblog@gmail.com and tell them this:
• Name:
• Age:
• Country:
• E-mail:
• Blog address:
• Skin type:
• A link to your best beauty review:
and at last,
• A brief self-introduction:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The application period runs from February 3rd - February 18th.
On February 20th the lucky winners will be announced!
You can read more about the blogging-program HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I already sent my application, now it's your turn~
Good luck to us!
♥ ❤ ♥

Uuuh~ this sounds nice! ^__^
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting, perhaps will apply too. :D
~ Frillycakes ~
I like your blog. :) Your blog is cool.
ReplyDeleteI follow you. ^^
itscutebubbles.blogspot.com
Thank you so much sweet Airu, I am following you too ^^ <3
DeleteSounds interesting! : )
ReplyDeletemacabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
✿ Rinako ✿