Monday, August 21, 2017

Packing List - A Semester in South Korea

Hey!

I wanted to make a video with my packing my bags but time flew and suddenly it's the day before I leave. Therefore I decided to put together this list of what I'm bringing with me during my exchange semester in Korea from September 1st to December 22nd.

I plan to revisit this list once I return to comment on whether I brought too much or too little of something. What I've listed below is everything I brought, no more and no less.


Packing List - A Semester in South Korea

Clothes/Shoes:

................................................................... ✧  Underwear (3 bras, all my panties)
................................................................... ✧  Pyjamas (t-shirt and shorts)
................................................................... ✧  Thick cardigan
................................................................... ✧  Thin jacket
................................................................... ✧  1 fancy dress
................................................................... ✧  3 normal dresses
................................................................... ✧  Tops: 2 tops, 6 sleeve shirt, 10 t-shirts
................................................................... ✧  Bottoms: 3 skirts, 4 pairs of shorts, 1 pair of pants, 1 pair of security shorts
................................................................... ✧  Tights: 1 pair of fleece lined, 2 skin colored pairs, 2 black nylon
................................................................... ✧  Socks: 7 normal pairs, 1 warm pair
................................................................... ✧  1 belt
................................................................... ✧  Shoes: 1 pair of flats, 1 pair of high heels, 1 pair of sandals, 1 pair of sneakers

Daily stuff:

................................................................... ✧  Backpack (used for hand luggage)
................................................................... ✧  Extension cord with space for 3
................................................................... ✧  Laptop + charger
................................................................... ✧  Dictionary
................................................................... ✧  Jewelry
................................................................... ✧  Happy Jar

Toiletries:

................................................................... ✧  Straightener
................................................................... ✧  Make-up remover
................................................................... ✧  Razors
................................................................... ✧  Tweezers
................................................................... ✧  Hemp gloves
................................................................... ✧  Deodorant (4)
................................................................... ✧  Toothpaste
................................................................... ✧  Pads
................................................................... ✧  Hair ties + bobby pins
................................................................... ✧  Shampoo + conditioner
................................................................... ✧  Cold sorepatches
................................................................... ✧  Nail file
................................................................... ✧  Comb
................................................................... ✧  2 small, old towels
................................................................... ✧  Skin care products
................................................................... ✧  Basic make-up items
................................................................... ✧  Face sponge
................................................................... ✧  Lens solution + lenses (daily lenses + 2 colored pairs lasting 6 months)
................................................................... ✧  Cotton buds
................................................................... ✧  Painkillers
................................................................... ✧  Wax

Hand luggage:

................................................................... ✧  Hand sanitizer
................................................................... ✧  Phone + charger
................................................................... ✧  Fan
................................................................... ✧  Travel pillow
................................................................... ✧  Sunglasses
................................................................... ✧  Sunblock
................................................................... ✧  Earphones
................................................................... ✧  Shoulder bag
................................................................... ✧  Empty water bottle
................................................................... ✧  Notepad + pencil case
................................................................... ✧  1 pair of lenses
................................................................... ✧  Facemask
................................................................... ✧  Deodorant
................................................................... ✧  Comb
................................................................... ✧  2 cotton buds
................................................................... ✧  T-Money card
................................................................... ✧  Cash (Korean Won) + Mastercard
................................................................... ✧  Mints
................................................................... ✧  Toothbrush
................................................................... ✧  Passport + visa
................................................................... ✧  Copy of passport, flight tickets, flight itinerary, travel insurance
................................................................... ✧  Address of the hostel (Korean/Romanized)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top